Monday, April 10, 2006

What is eclectic music reviews?

Reviews of music your host (that would be me) would like to praise or trash.

Since life is too short to focus on the negative, expect more positive reviews than negative but if something just sucks, I will certainly say so.

Since radio has become way to formulaic and boxed in, limiting itself to a single narrow genre, I will try whenever possible to represent all different types of music, from metal to pop to bluegrass.

I have eclectic tastes and am always looking to be introduced to something new. If you are the same way, maybe we'll introduce each other to something new along the way.

At the very least I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts on what's out, what's new and what's hot.

Chuck

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!